Stories of financial independence, saving money and early retirement
Here is some of the best Pretirement Fun I read recently:
- Derek at MoneyAhoy had a great piece about debt with a killer lesson from his mom on how debt is Instant Gratification With a Hangover
- Please head over and introduce yourself to TheFireStarter, who is just beginning his journey to pretirement in the UK.
- The SimpleEconomist walks through how the luxuries of business travel can spark lifestyle inflation.
- FreedomThirtyFiveBlog learns some lessons from the disaster that is Detroit.
- A hearty congratulations to BraveNewLife on an amazing achievement: Financial Freedom. At 35 years old!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!