Stories of financial independence, saving money and early retirement
Wow, that was an insanely busy and even crazy week! Today we’re heading up North to pick up our 1/4 pasture-raised cow that should keep us beefed-up for another year. Tomorrow is my first Father’s Day. (Never thought I’d be saying that!) What’s everyone else got going on this weekend?
Here is some of the best Pretirement Fun I read last week:
- Jacob over at Cash Cow Couple took a hard look at the real Cost of Addiction
- Cash Rebel analyzed one of my favorite topics: Electric Vehicles
- Michelle at Making Sense of Cents took on the classic question of Emergency Fund or Pay off Debt?
- Mrs. 1500 shared the story of losing $13,000 — for the best, possible reason: freedom!
- Neal at Wealth Pilgrim asked How Do You Get Into Debt and found nine compelling answers.
Have a great weekend, everyone!