Stories of financial independence, saving money and early retirement
I had one of my busiest weeks ever last week so I didn’t get to do as much reading as I like. Fortunately there were still a lot of really great posts worth sharing! Here’s hoping next week is back to normal!
Here is some of the best Pretirement Fun I read last week:
- Jacob at Cash Cow Couple once AGAIN wrote about one of my favorite topics. This time on minimizing housing costs. Be sure to hop over and read A Minimalist House for Maximum Freedom.
- Johnny Moneyseed tackled the silliness that is budgets with Open your mind and throw out your budget.
- If you like libraries, you’ll love Savvy Financial Latina’s ode to her local library: Libraries are amazing!
- For a fun take on frugality styles, check out My Financial Independence Journey’s list of Five Common Frugal Styles (pros and cons).
- And for a little bit of pretirement inspiration, be sure to head over to My Money Design to read My Post Retirement Ideas for When I Become Financially Free. It’s a great reminder to keep your eye on the ball.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!